The Redmi 4 is encased in a delightful metal casing that is made of anodised aluminum. Redmi 4 accompanies a unique finger impression sensor that enables you to rapidly open and get to your private profile and documents, quick.
- Full strong metallic uni body giving premium glossy looks.
- Awesome product which worth money compared to other brand in this price.
- The 2.5 d curved screen is really awesome.
- Crisp and clear camera having 13MP primary camera with 5-elements lens, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, high dynamic range (HDR), panaroma, 1080p full HD video recording and 5MP front facing camera which is very good.
- 12.7 centimeters (5-inch) display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and 293 ppi pixel density gives very good display and display size.
- It has 3GB RAM and a built in 32GB internal memory which can be expandable up to 128GB.
- Very good and effective Battery backup.
- Power efficient processor provides very fast access.
- Fingerprint sensor is quite fast
- Sound quality is perfect.
- Since the display is 2.5 d curved,the tempered glass wont stick well due to its curved edges.
- Really a good Phone for this price range but, facing little heating issue while charging otherwise performing is not issue.
- For capacitive touch buttons(back,home,etc) there is no light and this is a problem in night time.
- Fingerprint sensor is slow and doesn’t respond sometimes.
Great phone with excellent highlights.. With shocking design… Capable battery..and the sound quality is additionally great. Yet, the phone is warming when it is on charge.. Or, on the other hand playing recreations… Yet, it is the best phone ever for the others in this cost.