Redmi 4 uses Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system with up to 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 octa core processor with Adreno 505 GPU. It has 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G).
1. Great design (Almost like an iPhone)
2. Light weight
3. Awesome display quality
4. Amazing battery life.
5. MIUI 8 is a nicely optimised experience
6. Great value for money!
1. The capacitive touch buttons at the bottom that have very small touch area makes difficult all the time. Also, there is no backlight so really hard to use in the dark.
2. Fingerprint sensor is slow and doesn’t respond sometimes.
3. Back of the phone is very slippery and I have had the phone slip from my hands many times. Used a plastic case to fix this problem
4. Average camera quality
5. Touch screen is unresponsive some times but that just might be apps not responding properly
Great telephone for under 10K. This has all that you require in an everyday phone. I would give it a 4.5 star rating. Battery keeps going 1.5 days with direct utilization and phone is smooth and light. Camera is alright at its cost, nothing extraordinary. MIUI interface is quick and slack free and applications works without issues. Unique mark sensor works flawless and quick.