Lenovo Z2 Plus has Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, 4 custom Kryo centers, 2.15Ghz, 14nm FinFET process, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64GB SmartSLC inside memory, Dual SIM (nano+nano), VoLTE and 4G+.Uses operating system Android v6.0.1 with Google Now launcher, 3500mAh high thickness Li-Ion Battery.
- The Lenovo Z2 Plus’ execution is expectedly great since it utilizes the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC.
- The 4GB RAM variation which is all that anyone could need now. Regardless of whether you’re playing diversions or bouncing between bunches of applications open in the meantime, the 4GB variation easily gets through with no lag or falter.
- The unique fingerprint sensor on the phone has been enhanced contrasted with the Zuk Z1, and separated from being fairly quick and exact, it now likewise works on the off chance that you basically touch the sensor notwithstanding when the phone is on standby.
- Up to five fingerprints can be stored, and opening the telephone is for the most part brisk and simple.
- The Lenovo Z2 Plus has a 5-inch full-HD LTPS LCD screen, with a thickness of 441ppi. It’s sharp, perfect and splendid, with hues that are genuinely precise and normal looking.
- The LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 441 ppi pixel density.The smaller and manageable 5-inch display makes it one of the smallest and most easy-to-handle premium smartphones in the market today.
- The Z2 Plus runs with a fiberglass edge to hold weight down and a magnesium combination move confine for durability. The back of the phone is completely glass, which looks and feels incredible, yet is shockingly a monstrous grime magnet.
- U touch works fine however the people who are new will need a day or two to get used to it.
- The Lenovo Z2 Plus has a 13-megapixel rear camera with single-tone LED streak, and a 8-megapixel front camera. The back camera can record video at up to 4K, while the front camera is fit for 1080p. Front camera works great in night and day.
- The Rear camera is very awesome in daylight.
- Since there is no gorilla glass provided, the chance for scratch on display is high. So it is better to keep a tempered glass or a screen guard for the display and screen protection.
- The back panel of the device is fingerprint Magnet.
- The rear camera is very good in daylight but is just okay in night.
- There is a problem of heating while playing the games. Otherwise no problem.
So the Lenovo Z2 Plus is a nice phone with good hardware specifications. It worth the money. Also can be recommended others to buy.